Chloe Hall Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chloe Hall Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.05.2018
Chloe Hall Photography is the trading name for Chloe Hall Limited, with a registered address of 7 Prowse Place, London, NW1 9PN
You can contact us at email@example.com or by phone on 07775 903943. You can also contact us by post at the above address
If you have concerns about how your data is used, please email Chloe Hall who is the Data Protection Officer
Our legal basis for processing personal data is by your consent or by contract between us:
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address, phone number, address
• Payment information such as PayPal address or bank account details
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Your emails to us and other information that you give us in relation to the work that we perform for you
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping such as financial accounting
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may send emails concerning the provision of any products or services that we supply to you, such as website service alerts, new features and the like.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• We collect this information for the purposes of keeping you up to date with the latest news and events and/or in the performance of a contract between us if you have engaged Chloe Hall for the provision of photographic or fitness services.
• For Chloe Hall Photography newsletters your data is transferred and stored securely with our newsletter provider, MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC). Your data is transferred and stored on Mailchimp’s servers in the USA. MailChimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement which means your data is protected under high standards of the Privacy Shield Framework. MailChimp’s Privacy Shield certification can be viewed on their website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive or other data storage device. Once you agree, the file is added. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may also use 3rd party cookies to help us present our visitors with more targeted information using services such as Facebook advertising.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and service by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies using the slide-up panel at the bottom of our website. You can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the Cookies link in the footer which will redisplay the slide-up panel.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By engaging Chloe Hall Photography for a photographic assignment it is agreed between us that your consent is given to the use of photographs taken during that assignment to be used by us on this website or in newsletters for marketing and promotional purposes.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information for marketing purposes by opting out of such communications.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us via the Contact link on our website. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by writing to us or emailing us via the contact page on our website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have concerns about how we process your data, your initial contact should be with our Data Protection Officer (details above). If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns